The botanical garden was established in 1774 by Empress Maria Teresa of Austria. At night, the accent lighting reveals some areas of the space in a game of chiaroscuro and semi-darkness. Small LED devices installed on the ground with pickets outline the paths and cultivation beds while tailor-made fixtures with narrow-beam optics demarcate the trunks of the tall trees that enclose the garden in a sort of forest.
INTERNI – Matteo Vercelloni Architect
The architect team leader Piero Castiglioni assign Marco Petrucci as Senior Lighting Designer and Mauro Zani as Engineer Specialist for the realization of lighting projects. The costant innovation search and the continuing dialogue in order to meet customer demands result in a exclusive work.